Integrated Shield Plan Calculator (Must See Comparisons)
Last updated on February 28th, 2019 at 03:29 pm
NEWLY Upgraded Integrated Shield Plan (IP) calculator!
Snapshot of NTUC Incomeshield, AIA healthshield, Prushield, AXA shield, AVIVA Myshield, Raffles Shield.
* Premium changes made for
- NTUC deluxe care rider
- AXA enhanced care rider
Looking to compare Integrated Shield (IP) plans? It’s just a click away!
We would like to suggest that price is NOT everything when you make your shield plan comparisons.
However, it is good to know in a snapshot the premiums for ALL the integrated shield plans around.
Therefore, we did ALL the heavy lifting for you with this free to use calculator!
Quick word on how to use the calculators for shield plan comparison
- Our Integrated Shield Plan (IP) calculators are for ages up to age 85 only.
- Our Integrated Shield Plan (IP) calculators are updated to the dates shown above, and we will not be liable for any errors in the computation. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. But as you know it is free so use it at your own risk.
- Premiums are non-guaranteed and are expected to change over time.
Just enter your age below. It’s that easy, 5s will do!
Quick conclusions on shield plan comparison:
1) You may find the NTUC Enhanced Incomeshield premium competitive. However, do note that the Pre/Post hospital treatment limit is among at 90days only, compared to the others.
2) You may find the AXA shield premium competitive. Do note that we have included only the Basic Care rider. This rider does not provide any daily hospital cash benefit.
3) You may find a different premium to PRUshield. We have used the standard rate without no claim discounts.
4) You may find Raffles Shield’s premium competitive. They are a new insurer and we have used the 5% co-payment rider called “Key rider in calculation”. We have also used the Raffles Shield A +RH instead of the Raffles shield private plan.
Lastly, we suggest to include an inflation factor to the “Total Premium Integrated Shield Plan (IP) Calculator”.
This is to factor in future premium rate hikes which are expected.
We build the calculator to sum up the total from your age till either age 75/85.
The total premiums have not factored in inflation of premiums.
Image credit: http://thesocialmediamonthly.com/the-importance-of-online-forums/
We have other articles relating to integrated shield plans
Leave a Reply